Kickstart Jira and Tame the Jira Wild West
Are you struggling to:
- Set up Jira for success using best practices?
- Tame a Jira instance has grown out control without any governance?
- Connect Jira with other tools and provide reliable cross-team reports?
- Cut down on the number of administrators managing Jira?
- A disconnected set of independent Jira projects to a Team of Teams working together.
- Everyone doing their own thing in independent mini-ecosystems to templated constructs that allows Team-level autonomy while supporting a standardize single ecosystem.
- A large team of Jira Administrators to 2.5 Jira Administrators for 5000 users.
- Being unable to provide reliable reports to producing apples-to-apples data in aggregated tools like Clarity and Apptio.
You will also hear from the Head of Agile at Aflac, Northern Ireland about his experience creating a seamless Jira experience with Rego’s Jira Kickstart solution.
Rob Greca has extensive PPM consulting and industry experience where he has led or assisted leaders through various strategic and transformation initiatives at all scales. With more than fifteen years of experience, Rob has broad industry exposure spanning technology, financial services, retail, utilities, and pharmaceuticals. Rob specializes in large scale, enterprise-wide strategic transformations.
Rob is an Agile Coach with proven success in global business agility transformations and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) implementations in the e-Commerce, Healthcare, Banking, and Hospitality industries. Experience training and coaching Scrum, Kanban, and Lean concepts to all levels of an organization ranging from value proposition presentations of Agile adoption with Senior Management to providing hands-on leadership and coaching of day to day operations with Agile Teams.