Build Your Business Case for
Technology Business Management (TBM)
Stop seeing IT as a cost center and start leveraging it as a strategic asset. Whether you are:
- A CIO tired of justifying IT investments— learn how to speak the language of the boardroom, build data-driven business cases, and demonstrate the ROI of technology.
- An IT professional ready to champion transformative change— discover the tools and frameworks to quantify IT benefits, partner with business leaders, and drive strategic technology management.
- Curious about the future of technology— dive into the world of Technology Business Management (TBM) and see how it optimizes resource allocation, bridges the IT-business gap, and delivers measurable results.
In this webinar, Tim Pietro, a key member of the cross-industry team that developed the Technology Business Management (TBM) framework and Rego expert guide, will help you:
- Crack the code to building compelling business cases for TBM.
- Learn how to quantify the value of IT initiatives and prove their ROI.
- Gain insights on aligning technology with business goals to drive digital transformation.
Tim Pietro recently joined Apptio Partner of the Year – Rego Consulting. Tim has spent his career pioneering new solutions that empower companies to leverage enhanced visibility into their IT spending to redistribute more toward growth and transformation. Tim spent the majority of his 25-year career at Cisco Systems in IT followed by leadership roles at VMware and ServiceNow. Tim has been a key part of the cross-industry team that developed the Technology Business Management (TBM) framework. In addition to his role at Rego Consulting at VP of Business Development, he continues to cultivate a strong presence throughout the industry as a member of the TBM Council Steering Committee and was recently published in The Next CIO, which is an Amazon best seller. He has been invited to the White House multiple times to help support our US CIO on the 2023 TBM Public Sector mandate and continues to support that effort. Tim’s expertise comprises of over 15 years of experience in the TBM space. His focus is on operationalizing TBM across the IT Organization with a focus on organizational change management and governance.